By elaborating financial models for investment projects or adjusting the existing activities of the company, our experts identify the payback period and duration of the concession, opportunities to minimize investments, calculate the benefits of the contract, as well as prepare presentations for partners and investors.
We carry out financial analysis and develop proposals for profit optimization or for changing the direction of work in order to improve the effective management of the company's assets.
The elaboration of financial models and business plans also includes:
- Analysis of project costs and revenues
- Revealing funding needs and sources of their support
- Development of tax efficiency
- Estimated cash flow statement
- Preparing financial statements
- Analysis of sensibility
- Estimating the investment potential and attractiveness of the project