Doing business often involves criminal risks that dishonest competitors may use as leverage. RBS's experts have a range of tools that can protect businesses from both legal and communicational pressures.
We build a defense strategy by
- Strengthening the legal position through commercial disputes
- Legal impact on regulatory and supervisory authorities
- Verifying the reliability of information provided by a party and identifying manipulations
- Transmitting a position or alternative viewpoint through informal channels of communication
- Facilitation the informational influence on the opponent