Complex litigation requires the participation not only of the legal division, but also economic or financial experts, communication supporters that use a wide range of PR-instruments which significantly strengthens the position in court.
Elaboration of a litigation strategy requires the expertise of specialists from different divisions. This allows to get competent financial opinions, to verify, among other things, the reliability of information provided by a party, to identify manipulations and to resist the negative public opinion.
To resolve conflicts, Rights Business Standard's divisions provide comprehensive support by:
- Evidence-gathering using the powers of public bodies
- Representing clients in court in all instances
- Reporting on the dispute with the necessary emphasis in the informational field and professional media
- Adjustment of the opponent's image
- Creating a suitable media environment to influence decision-making
- Implementing measures to protect business reputation