Bankruptcy may entail material, legal and reputational risks for both the debtor and its creditors. The success and stability of the business depends on the willingness to confront and eliminate such risks.
Experts with diversified skills of RBS take a comprehensive approach to solving problems related to bankruptcy, allowing to optimize the costs on contractors with narrow specialization.
While developing a bankruptcy strategy and a financing schedule for a case, we also identify communicational threats. This allows us to timely counteract fraudulent creditors and trustees and, at the same time, to control the negative impact that may arise against a debtor in the information field.
Within the framework of comprehensive measures related to bankruptcy proceedings, we provide the following services:
- Support of separate disputes
- Asset tracing
- Collection of receivables
- Development and realization of reputational risk mitigation
- Creating informational support by involving the expert community
- Transmitting a position through informal channels of communication
- Distracting attention from the main agenda