The Rights Business Standard's Financial Division addresses a wide range of issues, the overall goal of which is to improve the efficiency of the company's operations by optimizing its finances. We assess the accounting standards, calculate and analyze key performance indicators, and evaluate the company's growth prospects and potential for expansion.
We help to achieve the desired results and offer solutions to any financial performance challenges. The division's core competencies are:
- Detailed study of all areas of company's activities, that helps to identify errors and deficiencies, optimize business processes and adjust the financial policy of the client
- Reorganization of the financial plan to determine the most prospective company development system
- Optimization of business processes aimed at reducing labour costs and improving reliability and security of data
- Prediction for the purpose of strengthening and developing the financial plan by analyzing certain areas of business with the greatest potential
- Investment analysis and business planning
We provide financial consulting services in the following practices:
Tax Consultancy practice includes services on identification of potential for tax efficiency improvement, development of the company's tax policy, representation of the client's interests before tax authorities and courts, as well as consulting services on a wide range of issues related to the application of tax and duties legislation.
Financial Consultancy and Audit practice analyzes the company's status, audit in complinece with RAS, integration and optimization of business processes, pre-investment analysis and development of financial models and business plans.
IT-solutions practice allows to bring the company's business processes to a new level, which implies reduction of labour costs and increase of data reliability and security.